Nursery Admission for the Session 2023-2024
BIRLA HIGH SCHOOL
(Session - 2023-2024)
Please find below the list of candidates selected for admission to Nursery(2023-2024).
Please click here------> NAMES OF CANDIDATES SELECTED
Date to pay the fees –Tuesday, 30th August 2022.
Timing: 10 a.m. – 12 noon in the Junior School office.
Mode of Payment
The fees for the 1st Quarter must be paid by Pay Order/ Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 1,09,985/- drawn on any scheduled bank, in favour of BIRLA HIGH SCHOOL. No cheque or cash will be accepted.
The following should be mentioned in BLOCK LETTERS behind the Pay Order / Demand Draft:
Kindly carry a pen along with you.
Documents Required to be submitted at the time of fee payment.
(Kindly carry the original documents for verification).
Please click here to download the Undertaking.
Please click here to download the Medical Undertaking.
Please click here to download the ID Card Proforma.
Kindly note –
IMPORTANT: Failing to comply with the above within the specified date and time, the admission of the ward will stand cancelled.
Parents of Candidates, who are selected to pay the admission fees of their wards, be informed about the refund policy of fees in case of withdrawal from our school
18th August 2022
Please find below the fee structure for Classes Nursery to V for the Session 2023-2024.
17th August 2022
Please find below the final list of the candidates selected for fee payment.
Please click here --> NAMES OF CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR FEE PAYMENT
Date & time for Fee Payment
Payment is to be done in the Junior School office on any of the following days mentioned below:
● Saturday – 20th August 2022 between 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
● Monday – 22nd August 2022 between 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
● Tuesday – 23rd August 2022 between 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Entry and exit will be from Gate No 1 (l, Moira Street).
The fees for the 1st Quarter must be paid by Pay Order/ Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1,09,985/- drawn on any scheduled bank, in favour of BIRLA HIGH SCHOOL. No cheque or cash will be accepted.
● NAME OF THE CANDIDATE
● FORM NO. (as mentioned on the candidate’s form)
● CLASS: NURSERY
● PARENT’S MOBILE NUMBER
Documents required to be submitted at the time of fee payment.
Kindly note –
● In case any document is not submitted at the time of fee payment, an application addressed to the Headmistress should be provided stating the reason.
● Kindly follow all Covid protocols.
● Please check the school website on Monday, 13th February 2023 for the date of orientation and other details.
● Depending on the availability of seats, the 2nd list of selected candidates for fee payment will be available on the school website on Friday, 26th August 2022 at 2 p.m.
● Withdrawal before 31st March 2023 - Students applying for refund of fees on or before 31st March 2023 for the next session are to be refunded full fees paid except the Admission Fee of Rs. 75000/-.
● Withdrawal from 1st April 2023 onwards - Students applying for refund of fees on or after 1st April 2023 for the next session, Prorata fees except Admission fee is to be refunded.
3rd August 2022
Given below is the list of the candidates selected for the physical interaction.
Please click here - -► NAMES OF SELECTED CANDIDATES
Kindly click on the dates given below to view the slots and timings for the interaction.
● Saturday, 6th August 2022
● Saturday, 13th August 2022
In case of any query kindly send a mail to [email protected].
Documents to be carried on the day of interaction (Mandatory)
Please check the school notice board and the school website on Wednesday, 17th August '22 at 2 p.m. for the final list of candidates selected for fee payment.
Mrs. Loveleen Saigal
27th June 2022
The application form is currently available online from today, Monday, 27th June 2022 till Monday, 1st August 2022.
Please click on the link below for filling up the application form online.
The list of candidates selected for the interaction will be put up on Wednesday, 3rd August 2022 at 2 p.m. on the school notice board and the school website: www.birlahighschool.com in the ‘Nursery Admission 2023-2024’ Section under the Admissions Tab.
13th June 2022
(A relaxation of up to 15 days for both the lower and upper age limits will be permitted).
The Admission Tree: https://www.admissiontree.in/#/schools/BHS
Ms. Farida Singh
13th May 2022
Notice regarding the dates and other details of the online form will be available on the school notice board and the school website in the Class Nursery Section under the Admissions Tab on Monday, 13th June 2022 at 2 p.m.
Ms. Farida Singh
It was very rightly said that ‘’Education is a shared commitment between dedicated teachers, motivated students